Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24

I know, I know, what fun is a blog entry without pics??  Well, we are going to have to survive for a little while.  My camera is being a P-I-T-A!  The battery says it charged but won't turn on.  Is the problem with the camera or the battery??  The internet says....it's the battery.  So I ordered a new battery and am waiting for it to arrive. 

What's new at the Matson house?  Ah...not much.....we thawed out for a week or so, even got out Ben's new bike.  I LOVE it!!! And more importantly SO DOES BEN!!!  He can steer (with some help from my handy dandy handle that also controls the wheel!) and he can peddle or put his feet on the rests.  Right now he does one of each.  It's pretty darn cute if I might say so myself.  Now all we need is for this new batch of snow and ice to melt so that we can get out there again. 


Tueday was Chad's birthday.  I was trying to teach Ben to say "Happy Birthday".
He'd scream "HAAPPPPP!!" and then clap.  Again, pretty darn cute.  I sure wish I had a camera to take a picture or video of it......arghhhh...
 
What's new with Ben?
He is talking up a storm!   Every truck we pass he says "truck".  We have a horse picture on our wall and he points and says "hoas" (yes...no r").  He is currently infatuated with the cover of Toy Story 3.  He points to the dinosaur and roars "saur".  He's still a little confused with Mom and Dad.  Most of the time he calls me Dad.  That's ok.  He'll figure it out.  Still, his most favorite toy in the world is Thomas the Train.  He has 4 different size Thomas'.  The largest one is a stuffed Thomas(which he sleeps with every night), the next smaller one is Shake and Go Thomas, the next is a just a plastic Thomas and the smallest is the Thomas that goes on the wooden train track table.  He lined them all up in a Row across the front of the couch.  Examining each one, pointing and babbling something.  Then he'd move them to a single file line on the floor.  He'd lay his face on the floor and again check each one out.  Then he'd get bored, grab the smallest Thomas and go play with his train table.  I don't know what we'd do without Thomas. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment