Thursday, August 11, 2011

Streaking is so ghetto

As you have been reading, potty training is in FULL swing at our house!  It's all about Peeps and Poops - all day - every day!!  Benjamin is so proud of himself!  He s-q-u-e-a-l-s with excitement when he is done. Sometimes he gets up to see what he has done before he is done and sprinkles the froggy potty and the floor and sometimes even the wall.  Thank GOD for wood floors and eggshell paint that can be wiped off!!!  When this happens the ever amusing "make more" is bellowed and the squealing commences as he is *again* finished. 

Unexpectedly, friends of ours pop over last night for a few minutes with their little girl, who is adorable in all her pink and ruffles, just after we ate spaghetti so Benjamin is covered from head to toe in sauce and noodles.  We clean him up as best as we can without a full fledged bath but he is still orange stained and despite wearing a bib, sauce is all over his shirt.  I love when he feels the need to wipe his hands on his BACK while covered in spaghetti sauce.  Note to self - next time we eat spaghetti - do it naked...not me....him....and by him, I mean BEN!  Sheesh...thought I should clarify...any who, our friends come over and there is Ben in his dirty shirt without pants showing off all the goods.....all I can do is shake my head and think to myself, if I didn't know us.....I would think that we are soooooo GHETTO............

No comments:

Post a Comment