Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vitamin D anyone??

Anyone else ready for spring???  Anyone who lives in this frozen tundra that we call Minnesota is raising both hands and let out a big ole "YESSS"!!  These weekends full of snow and cold are getting to me.  Maybe I need to take my vitamin D but I would really prefer to soak it up the old fashion way, in the sun!!   Playing with Ben in our new back yard, or planting veggies and flowers in the raised garden beds or(if you can even imagine) on the boat in the middle of Pelican Lake....ohhh.....I cannot wait!!!   I picture this summer being spent outside from the time we get home from work until its time for bed.  I picture Ben needing a bath every night to wash the sun screen off , to get the dirt and sand out from his fingernails and from between his toes.  I picture Ben and the little boy next door running around the culdesac as we get to know his parents.  Bottom line....BRING ON THE SUN!!!!

Not a new picture but one that sums up what's on my mind these days

No comments:

Post a Comment