Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to work


My first week back to work is over and done with. Whew! We all survived! Grandma and Ben seem to be doing well. He loves his new crib and aquarium light and sound show crib toy. It seems to mezmorize him and he is asleep in minutes. Ivy(grandma's dog) loves to give Ben kisses and is super interested in everything about him. Ben hasn't been quick enough to get the death grip on her fur yet but I am sure that is coming. She won't be so interested in him then. LOL! We are all still figuring out the drop off/pickup/sleep schedules but that will come. Daddy is also enjoying his alone time with Ben. I am looking forward to my weekend with the boy! How many hugs and kisses can I fit in in 48 hours??


Doesn't he look like a little old man?









1 comment:

  1. So glad the week went well, it's a HUGE adjustment!

    Love,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete